Do you have a passion in network engineering for businesses? Do you want to work in a company where continuous learning and knowledge sharing is a must? Do you love the fiery spirit of a young company where everyone contributes to the road to the top of the Belgian market? If your motto is ‘work hard, play hard’, don’t hesitate and apply for this job.
SpotIT was found 4 years ago and consists out of more than 70 network and security experts. We’re a trusted advisor for customers and foresee sustainable network and security solutions which lead to a strong strategic advantage. Effort, progressive knowledge and long-term relations are the core of our approach. Our customers are leading companies in the enterprise market. Striving to the best results possible, passion for IT and research to the bone are typical for the SpotIT team.
- You work on challenging projects where you implement and optimize for customers in the enterprise market (banks, public transport, pharma sector, ...)You work on these projects onsite, at the office or at home. For the network management of customers, you always go one step further.
- You can think on high level along with the customer about the most optimal solution for his infrastructure and business environment. You always start from the customer’s needs.
- You’re point of contact of the customer and take responsibility of the project You’ve got the right skills to successfully finish both small as well as large projects, with a strong focus on quality and timing.
- You’ll work with the solutions of Cisco, Palo Alto or Fortigate.
- Depending on the type of work you work in team or independent. SpotIT’s way of working is a tested methodology where quality is the priority and the deployment phase runs efficiently and structured.
- You’ve acquired a Bachelor or Master related to ICT, or equivalent work experience.
- You’ve at least five years of experience in a similar job and you want to deepen your expertise further and engage for challenging projects.
- You have a thorough knowledge in switching and routing. Experience in one of the following technologies are a plus: wireless, ISE, firewalles/
- A CCNP certificate or other relevant certificates are an advantage.
- Together with colleagues you like to think proactively about the best solutions for customers.
- You work resultorientated, structured and strive to long-term solutions.
- You look confident towards customers and together you find a solution to meet the customer’s needs. You stick to your promises and don’t miss deadlines. A proactive approach is essential.
- In heated moments, you can keep your head cool and focus on your stable and safe solution.
- You’re downto-earth, utmost professional but you also like to contribute to the fun-factor at the office.
- You’re communicative and customerfriendly. You can express yourself and write perfectly in Dutch and English.
You land in a professional and driven team of IT-professionals. As a colleague, you get the chance to help write SpotIt’s story. SpotIT loves investing in its employees. Knowledge is stimulated and from the start there is a consideration of a personal development plan. Every two months there is a team event and every now and then a little party to contribute to a pleasant work environment. Ideas or initiatives for these will always be praised and taken into consideration. Your drive is rewarded with an attractive wage, a representable car and a wide package of fringe benefits.
Does this job seem to fit you and you would like to talk about your career possibilities at SpotIT then don’t hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call +32 (0)9 394 44 41.
- Werkregime: Voltijds
- Talenkennis: Nederlands, Engels
- Categorie: Engineers
Merelbeke, Antwerpen of Herk-de-Stad
I would say "don't hesitate!"