Cyber Security Readiness Test
What does your team do when a cyber incident occurs? With SpotIT's Cyber Security Readiness Test you will find out. We simulate a security breach or data breach and see how your risk team deals with it. Naturally, SpotIT specialists will guide you through the entire operation. After a Cyber Security Readiness Test, you will be better prepared for any subsequent incident.
How does a Cyber Security Readiness Test work?
Imagine this case: You are an IT manager and you receive an email telling you that your network has been hacked and that someone has access to all your company data. That data will be leaked within 48 hours, unless you transfer a nice amount of bitcoins.
SpotIT can set up such a scenario at your request. Usually one person in the company is aware of this. The rest of the team is unaware, because they are the subject of the test. SpotIT then looks at how your risk team deals with such a threat, which is of course completely harmless.
The questions for your team:
- Should we pay or not?
- What approach do we need to follow?
- Do we communicate this? If so, how?
Has your risk team made the necessary decisions? Then the masks go off and we report that this was an exercise. Your IT team then works together with our specialists to find out the cause of the threat (e.g. a virus, a malicious file). All our findings from this test are then collected into a report.
Is your team ready for the test?
A Cyber Security Readiness Test provides a good picture of how you deal with such a crisis situation. Culture, structure, processes and responsibilities: we take a close look at it all, and make recommendations for the future.
- We increase security awareness with your management and IT team.
- We work tailored to your organization and we can hit the ground running.
- We evaluate the identity, values, competencies, behavior and structure of your organization.
- We make recommendations for optimization in the future.
- We develop an informed corporate culture.
- We increase the understanding of information security in all layers of your organization.
- We influence appropriate employee behavior in all layers of your organization.
Time to talk?
Do you want to know how your security and network are doing?
With an in-depth audit we map out your security challenges and your entire network.