Netwerkvirtualisatie & automatisering (SDN)
Spend less time with operational matters and more with your business? That's what every company wants, right?
Yet it's not that simple. Your IT specialists do their best to keep the network secure and efficient. However, very often these efforts are at the expense of flexibility and user-friendliness. At the same time, companies and developers want to roll out their applications faster and faster. How is that possible for your network specialists?
Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
The answer lies in automation. And you can do that, among other things, with Software-Defined Networking (SDN).
With SDN, a virtual network overlay is created that controls the physical network. In other words: the central management system is disconnected from the physical network hardware. This has a number of advantages:
- New applications can be rolled out on the network very quickly.
- The network is easy to manage.
- The network remains safe and available.
- SDN brings your CAPEX and OPEX down.
- New security solutions (firewall, load balancer, etc.) can easily be added to the network.
Time to talk?
Do you want to know how your security and network are doing?
With an in-depth audit we map out your security challenges and your entire network.